Each book that we review is our honest opinion. Though not all of our reviews will deeply analyze a text word by word (we both do enough of that up at college), we will express when we can: the positives, the negatives, and what made us really enjoy reading cover to cover. We give thought, time, and editing into each and every review in order to maintain a professional outlook. Sometimes we will posts mini-reviews or even include pictures or GIFs to help express our feelings that we cannot put into words. Our review will be posted here on the main blog, Storybook Slayers, and will also be posted on Goodreads.com. Social media and RSS will be used to engage followers and readers of the blog to read and comment with their opinions
We also try to take part in various memes hosted by different bloggers: Waiting on Wednesdays, Follow Friday, Stacking the Shelves. AS well, we will post discussion posts from time to time on anything from our lives outside being book bloggers, to college life, to just fun bookish-things and possible blog ramblings.
Giveaways are also a fun part of Storybook Slayers. For more information about our giveaways, please scroll down.
And let the record show that every book synopsis that is provided comes from either: Amazon.com; Goodreads.com; the book itself; the publisher’s or author’s website.
For all novels, an honest rating system will be dysplayed with graphics depicting a numerical amount ranging from one to five at the end of each review. If a reviewer fails to finish reading a novel, a rating of Did Not Finish will be articulated at the end of the review.
If you wish to ask questions or anything at all please feel free to email us, I’m open to anything 🙂 even if you want a nice conversation or wish to make a new friend. If you’re an author, publisher or publicist and would like us to review your book, we’d love to do that. Feel free to e-mail Courtney and Eirini at: Storybookslayers@gmail.com. We will accept ARCs, finished copies of a book, or e-books in the mobi format. Please provide a summary, link to goodreads, and a cover when contacting me for review purposes. Thank you.
We read all kinds of YA literature.
We are also accepting NA literature for review.
Please include the genre of your novel in your email.
Updated: July 2014
- All contest are open to those 13 years of age or older.
- Winners will be notified by email after the completion of the contest.
- Winners will be announced in the Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners have 48 hours to reply to the initial email or another winner will be chosen.
- Courtney and Eirini are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
- We hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
- We hold the right to disqualify any entry as we see fit.
- Be sure to check contest deadlines
- Be sure to check who the contest is open to
- Please follow contest instructions